Freshen up your dining space for the change of the season with a DIY twine table runner! Rustic patterns of twine come together to form a beautiful piece of neutral décor, perfect to add for any décor style! Layer and glue wrapped twine overtop of cork coasters for an easy and affordable DIY. Attach the coasters together with glue to create the needed length to fit your table. Combine this runner with a floral centerpiece to make your table setting pop!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Cork Coasters
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Arrange your cork circles in your desired arrangement as a table runner. Hot glue the cork pieces together to form one uniform piece.
- Take your twine and start in the middle of your coaster, swirling the twine from the middle to the outside, securing with hot glue. Continue until the entire coaster is covered.
- Repeat step 2 on every cork coaster until the entire table runner is complete.
- Place at the center of your table for a rustic look for any season!
Looking for more DIY table runner ideas? Check out this DIY doily table runner!