Spreading love and cheer to friends and family is what the holidays are all about! Don’t forget about your furry best friends while out and about shopping for the season. I love including our beloved pets in the gift giving and making them feel spoiled, too. This year, I decided to decorate our doggy door for Christmas with a treat-filled wreath. I wrapped a wreath form in festive ribbon and secured their favorite treats to the wreath with twine. I gift my pet with a treat each day; however, you can give them their gift on Christmas morning if you prefer. This is an adorable way to decorate your pet’s space while showering them with love!
Finds for Your Furry Friends:
- 10-15 Dog Rawhide Bones
- Wire Wreath Form
- Thick Christmas Ribbon
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
Steps So Easy a Dog Could Do It:
- Wrap the entire wreath form in festive Christmas ribbon, securing the beginning and end with a few dots of hot glue.
- Cut an 8-10-inch strand of twine. Cross-tie a dog bone to the wreath, securing it in the back with a knotted bow.
- Repeat step two for the remainder of your treats, spacing the bones accordingly across the wreath.
- Once all of the bones are secured, hang for you furry friend to enjoy! If he’s a good boy, that is… 😉
Looking for more gift ideas for your pet? Check out this additional DIY Christmas Gift for Your Pet.