There’s nothing quite as heartwarming as creating a personalized gift for your loved ones for birthdays, holidays, or just because. Take the time to craft up something extra special and handmade like this mini picture frame wreath. This craft is so easy and affordable to create and can be filled with pictures of special memories you’ve shared with friends and family. The frame wreath can be customized to match the home décor or favorite colors and flowers of the recipient. Add bows and embellishments that match the season or occasion and your friend or loved one will be proud and excited to display this gift in their home or on their front door.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Foam Wreath Form
- Ribbon or Burlap
- 2×3″ Mini Picture Frames
- Faux Flowers, Bows, and Embellishments
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Wrap your foam wreath form in ribbon or burlap, securing it in place with hot glue as you wrap around to fill the entire wreath.
- While your glue dries, fill your photo frames with special photographs.
- Hot glue the frames directly onto the wrapped wreath leaving some room for faux flowers and embellishments.
- Use glue to attach faux flowers, bows, and embellishments in between the frames as the final touches. Then allow your decorated wreath to sit for a few minutes until the glue sets.
Check out some of our other hand-crafted wreath ideas and check back on the blog for more coming soon!