Welcome your guests this spring with a brightly colored Easter deco mesh wreath! This beautiful wreath is a great addition to your Easter décor, plus it’s affordable and easy to make. Decorated with an adorable Easter sign, festive ribbon, and colorful deco mesh, this wreath will have the Easter Bunny hopping straight to your home. Hang it on the front door or over the mantel, or lay it flat as part of an Easter centerpiece!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 4 Rolls of Easter Decorative Mesh (Whichever colors you would like!)
- Metal Wreath Form
- 2 Rolls of Easter Burlap Ribbon
- Decorative Hanging Easter Sign (Whichever sign you would like!)
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
Easy Step-by-Step Instructions:
- Start by tucking the decorative mesh into the wreath form to create ruffles. Use about one roll of decorative mesh per each section of the form.
- Repeat with the other three rolls of mesh, alternating which colors of mesh you use.
- Next, take your burlap ribbon and wrap it around your wreath in about five different and equally sized sections securing it to the back with hot glue.
- Finally, hot glue your Easter sign to the center of your wreath as the finishing touch!
Looking for more Easter wreath ideas? Check out this EGG-ceptionally easy Easter wreath idea!