Need a snack idea for your Halloween party that’s both yummy and icky at the same time? Then, this one’s for you! So gross looking, they’ll be irresistible to your little ghouls. So tasty, they’ll get gobbled up in a heartbeat. So easy, you can even throw a few together for an after-school snack with some raisin “scabs” on the side! So affordable, you can make them for just your kids, or a whole crowd of little monsters.
Shop at Dollar Tree — Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Graham Crackers
- White Frosting
- Strawberry, Raspberry, or other Red Jelly
- Box of Bandages (optional, for decoration only)
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Use a knife to break the graham crackers into individual pieces.
- Spread a small amount of white frosting in the middle third of each cookie.
- In a small saucepan or the microwave, heat a small amount of jelly until it’s just melted and runny. Drip a small amount in the middle of each “bandage”.
- Scatter real bandages under the serving plate for an extra creepy decoration!
For other tricky treats, hunt for this tasty Halloween popcorn bar!