When the warm summer months come around, I crave chilled foods, especially salads. However, rather than eating a traditional salad everyday, I like to mix it up with some other types of salads such as potato salad, tuna salad, and even macaroni salad. The other day, I decided to create a new and refreshing recipe for Chicken Macaroni Salad. It was delicious to eat, plus it was easy to make! Simply combine pantry staples you have around the home and chill in the fridge. Serve as a salad, wrap, or enjoy on its own! This lunch-time favorite is perfect to keep prepared during the summertime making for an easy grab-and-go meal for picnics and outings to the pool or beach.
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2, 6-oz. Cans of Chicken, Drained
- 2 Cups of Cooked Macaroni
- 1 Cup of Chopped Celery
- 2 Cups of Mayonnaise
- 1/3 Cup of Mustard
- Medium-Sized Mixing Bowls
- Mixing Spoon
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Serve over lettuce, in a wrap, or on its own for a quick lunch fix!
Looking for additional summertime recipes? Try making these refreshing lemon coconut bars!