Make a modern crafted twist on a classic holiday wreath by using everyday clothespins to make an easy holiday clothespin wreath! Take unexpected crafting or household items and transform them into something decorative! Just paint a pack of clothespins in green paint and clip them onto Dollar Tree’s $1 wire wreath form! No hassle or timely assembly required. Glue on festive bows and pom-poms to finish this clean and simple look! This is a great craft to involve your kids in. Painting and clipping the clothespins are great activity task to assign, and they will be proud of the finished product! Reusable again next year, this wreath can be easily stored.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Pack of 50 Clothespins
- Wire Wreath Form
- Green Paint
- Paint Brush
- Small Bows
- Red Pom-Poms
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Paint each clothespin green, and allow them to dry completely.
- Clip on to the surrounding wire wreath form until it is completely covered.
- Glue bows and pom-poms in desired pattern and allow it to dry a few minutes.
- Hang on your front door from a hanger, or inside on your wall!