Enjoying a movie night in with your family? Surprise your kids with a fun new spin on the classic brownies a la mode! Scoop your brownie batter into cupcake tins instead of a pan. Once baked, press each brownie with another cupcake tin or small glass to form a brownie bowl. Load each brownie bowl with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and top them off with decadent chocolate syrup and sprinkles for fun. Your kids will love making these almost as much as they enjoy eating them!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Brownie Mix
- Cupcake Tin
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Chocolate Syrup
- Any Additional Toppings of Your Choice!
Follow Along Step-by-Step:
- Preheat oven to 350˚ and prepare cupcake tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix and prepare brownies as directed. Fill prepared cupcake tin ¾ full with brownie batter and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and immediately press the “brownie cupcakes” with another pan or small glass to form “brownie bowls.”
- Once cool, use a knife to remove the brownie bowls from the pan and arrange on plates or bowls.
- Add a small scoop of vanilla ice cream to the center of each brownie bowl and garnish with chocolate syrup and sprinkles.
- Enjoy with a spoon or pick up and enjoy with your hands!
Looking for another tasty treat to serve up to your friends and family? Try out this easy and tasty brownie batter dip!