Party decorations don’t need to be pricy to be cute! Grab a pack of colored paper from Dollar Tree to create a display of beautiful netted paper garlands. Simply fold to size and cut slits alternating between sides to create intricate and easy designs. Once complete, stretch out and secure as a backdrop or along railings, in door frames, or across a table to make your party décor pop. Choose colors to best coordinate with your event and make multiple to decorate your party space. Fun and easy, this is a great craft to include your kids in the making!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
Easy Step-by- Step Directions:
- Cut your piece of paper in half vertically and then fold your colored paper in half vertically.
- Use scissors to alternate making cuts on the fold seam of the paper. Spacing the cuts by ½ an inch.
- Once the entire sheet is cut, open the fold revealing a beautiful net paper garland. Repeat with the other half of your paper and tape the two pieces together using clear tape.
- Secure your garland with twine or tape to your wall, post, or railing.
- Combine a few of these together in different colors to make a beautiful backdrop!
Looking for additional easy ways to spruce up your party décor? Try making this DIY tassel garland!