Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 8 Deco Mesh Rolls: 3 Red, 3 White, 1 Blue, 1 Silver
- 1 Plastic Laundry Basket
- 1 Pack Chenille Stems
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- To create the wreath form, cut off the bottom of the laundry basket. Leave the top two rings intact.
- Twist chenille stems evenly around both rings of the wreath form, leaving 5″ lengths free.
- Cut all the Deco Mesh into 7″ lengths. The pieces will naturally roll up on themselves.
- Roll each piece even tighter, twisting 3 pieces of mesh together at a time (1 silver to 2 blue).
- Secure groups of 3 loops of mesh to wreath form by twisting a chenille stem around the loops twice.
- Repeat on both rings of the wreath form until ¼ of the wreath is blue and silver.
- Alternating between red and white, continue securing groups of 3 loops (3 red or 3 white) around the rest of the wreath form.
- Hang wreath and enjoy!
Looking for more ways to celebrate the upcoming patriotic holiday? Try making these fun patriotic firecracker cake pops!