You can never have too much pumpkin spice in your life! Therefore, this fall, whip up this perfectly spiced pumpkin pie dip as a delicious appetizer or dessert to serve at your next gathering. Hassle-free and ready within minutes, this sweet dip encompasses all of fall’s comforting flavors. The best part is, you can get all your ingredients at a low $1 price from your local Dollar Tree! Head to stores now to pick up these ingredients… your taste buds will thank you later. 😉
Spice Up Your Life With These Ingredients:
- 15-oz. Can of Pureed Pumpkin
- 15-oz. Tub of Frozen Whipped Topping
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 5-oz. Pack of Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
- Mixing Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Mix all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve chilled with dippers: Graham crackers, vanilla wafers, apple slices, or pretzels.
Loving all things pumpkin spice? Try out these delicious pumpkin spice no bake protein balls!