Nothing beats a dessert that is filled with multiple layers! Butter, graham cracker crumbs, chocolate, nuts, coconut, and sweetened milk melts the layers together while baking to form the most decadent dessert bar. Easy to make with minimal steps; simply layer each ingredient on top of one another. Bake and enjoy these yummy flavors as they melt into one!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- ½ Cup of Melted Butter
- 1 ½ Cups of Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup of Chopped Walnuts, Pecans, or Almonds
- 1, 15-oz. Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/3 Cups of Shredded Coconut
- 9×13″ Baking Pan
- Mixing Bowl
- Mixing Spoon
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350˚ degrees.
- Pour melted butter into the bottom of a 9×13″ pan.
- Spread graham cracker crumbs evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- Layer chocolate chips over the graham cracker crumbs.
- Layer nuts over the crumbs.
- Pour condensed milk over the nuts.
- Sprinkle coconut over the condensed milk.
- Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Still having a major sweet tooth? Try making this easy and tasty brownie batter dip!
Still having a major sweet tooth? Try making this easy and tasty brownie batter dip