Mixing up a batch of brownies is a fun and special treat, but we all know the brownie batter coated spoon and bowl is the best part! Skip the baking process and whip together this quick and delicious Brownie Batter Dip – ready within minutes and perfect for parties. Everyone will love dipping cookies and fruit into this rich and creamy chocolaty dessert.
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 8-oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
- 8-oz. Frozen Whipped Topping
- 1 Box Brownie Mix
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- ¼ Cup Milk
- ¼ Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Hand Mixer
- Dippers – Cookies, Graham Crackers, etc.
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix using a hand mixer until smooth.
- Spoon brownie batter dip into a serving bowl, and garnish with mini chocolate chips.
- Serve with dipping accompaniments: vanilla wafers, cookies, animal cookies, graham crackers, or cut fruit!
Looking for more decadent dips? Try this peanut butter gingersnap dip!