Combine two beloved classic recipes to create an easy and delicious one-dish meal for you and your family! Use spaghetti as a yummy base for this meal and add sauce, beef, and Mexican flavors. Bake it all for just 30 minutes, making for the perfect quick and hearty weekday meal. Both kids and adults will devour this dish!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 12-oz. of Cooked Spaghetti
- 1-lb. of Ground Beef
- 1 Tablespoon of Taco Seasoning
- 1 Can of Chopped Green Chilies
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Cumin
- 1 Can of Tomato Sauce
- 2 Cups of Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of Cilantro
- Cooking Spray
- 13×9” Baking Dish
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Heat oven to 350˚. Prepare and spray a 13×9” baking dish.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, cook beef, taco seasoning, and cumin over medium heat for 10 minutes, until brown.
- Stir in chilies, tomato sauce, shredded cheese and spaghetti.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with cilantro. Serve warm!
Looking for more easy and affordable meals to prepare for you and your family? Try out this recipe for cream of mushroom chicken!