Affordable lunch recipes that are easy to make and pack are essential for on-the-go summer fun. Check out this simple tuna wrap recipe, great served cold to eat by the pool or at the park to keep you and your family fueled this summer. Skip the grocery line and shop Dollar Tree for these delicious, nutritious ingredients.
Stock Up on These Tasty Ingredients:
- 2, 6 oz. Cans of Tuna
- ½ Cup of Mayonnaise
- ¼ Cup of Mustard
- Salt and Pepper
- Chopped Celery (Optional)
- Shredded Lettuce (Optional)
- Sliced Tomato (Optional)
- Tortilla Wraps
Let’s Wrap This Up!
- Open the canned tuna, drain, and use a fork to scoop into a bowl.
- Add and mix together mayonnaise, mustard, chopped celery, salt, and pepper. Stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Shred lettuce and dice tomato if desired.
- Add a couple scoops of the tuna salad mixture into the middle of a flour tortilla. Top with tomato slices and shredded lettuce.
- Fold and tightly roll the tortilla around the tuna and toppings. Slice in half using a knife and serve chilled for a delicious lunch!
Looking to chill out this summer with some refreshments? Beat the heat with these delicious summer slushies and smoothies!