Pumpkin season has arrived! Enjoy the flavors of fall with this delicious recipe for pumpkin cheesecake. A perfect blend of seasonal sweetness and spices, it’s a cool and creamy treat to compliment a cozy cup of cider. This dessert is decadent yet deceivingly easy to make. Whip up this well-loved dessert for all of your fall gatherings, keeping with the pumpkin theme of Halloween and Thanksgiving!
Start With the Basics:
- Pie Pan
- Mixing Bowl
- Plastic Wrap
- Mixing Spoon
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Optional: Whipped Cream
- 1 ¾ Cups of Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons of Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Stick of Melted Butter
- 24-oz. of Cream Cheese (at room temperature)
- 15-oz. Can of Pureed Pumpkin
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ Cup of Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 ½ Cup of Granulated Sugar
- ½ Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 Teaspoon of Ground Nutmeg
- 1/8 Teaspoon of Ground Cloves
- 2 Tablespoons of Flour
Give ‘Em Pumpkin To Talk About!
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray your pan with non-stick spray.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter.
- Press down the crumb crust mixture into your prepared pan and set aside.
- Using an electric mixture, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add the pumpkin, eggs, yogurt, sugar, and spices. Mix in the flour and vanilla.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the prepared crust and spread it out evenly.
- Bake for 1 hour, remove, and let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 5 hours.
- Slice and serve chilled with whipped cream!