Hop into spring by making this EGG-ceptionally easy easter deco mesh wreath using $1 products from Dollar Tree. Start with our 14” Metal Wreath Frame and watch it transform as you begin to add deco mesh rolls and various Easter embellishments – perfect for hanging on your front door or above your mantel. Your guests will surely spring into the spirit of the changing season plus, they will never believe you made the entire wreath out of products from Dollar Tree!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 14” Metal Wreath Frame
- 45-ct. Pack of Chenille Stems
- 3 5-yd. Rolls of Deco Mesh (1 Roll Each of White, Blue, Pink and Purple)
- 3 36-ft. Rolls of Mesh Tubing (1 Package Each of White, Blue, Pink and Yellow)
- 1 Pack of Large Easter Eggs Picks
- 1 Pack of Small Easter Eggs Picks
- Bottle of Craft Glue
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Cut 12 Chenille Stems in half. Attach stems to metal wreath form at the 24 points (where the wire crosses in a T or an X) by twisting it around the metal. Twist twice to secure.
- Unwind first deco mesh roll and create a 3” loop at the end of the roll.
- Secure loop to wreath form by twisting a chenille stem around the loop twice.
- Take an 8” piece of mesh and bunch and secure it around the form using next closest chenille stem, repeating until at the end of the roll.
- Create a loop at the end of the roll and secure by twisting a chenille stem around the loop twice.
- Repeat with the next 3 rolls of mesh, alternating colors and alternating which chenille stems you use to secure the mesh.
- Create mesh tube flowers by making 5 loops of mesh tubing, then wrap tubing around itself at the bottom of the five loops, cut off excess and then tie bottom in a simple knot.
- Repeat step 7 with each color of tubing, then tie four tube flowers together using a chenille stem to create one large flower. Repeat until you have 5 large tube flowers.
- Secure large tube flowers to the wreath form using the other end of the chenille stem.
- Cut off excess sticks from foam egg picks, and attach the eggs at various points around your wreath with craft glue. Let dry overnight.
- Hang & enjoy!
Looking for more EGG-celent Easter ideas? Check out our other fun and affordable Easter crafts on the blog!