Timeless and elegant centerpieces are always eye-catching at events, but can be hard to find or come with a steep price tag! I find that staying on budget is key when prepping for a wedding or party, but that doesn’t mean I should have to sacrifice style. Therefore, I created my own chic containers using a recycled a foil loaf pan and a few additional $1 items from my local Dollar Tree. Create a few of these for your next party or to transform your dining space at home!
Supplies for Your Centerpiece:
- Foil Loaf Pan or Cardboard Box
- Glass Mirror Candleholders
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Rock Filler, Sand, and/or Moss
- Faux Succulents
- Take a foil loaf pan (a cardboard box would work as well) and glue Dollar Tree’s mirrored candleholders to the side of your pan or box for a seamless look.
- Add additional moss or grasses for a rustic look.
- Fill the middle of your centerpiece pan or box with rocks, sand, or moss. Plant a few faux succulents into your filler and add a candle or two as well.
Place this stunning mirrored centerpiece in the middle of a dining table or mantel.
Hosting an event or getting married and need some additional inexpensive centerpiece ideas? Check out this foolproof faux flower centerpiece!