Spring is right around the corner and I can’t wait! I love when the weather starts getting warmer because it makes me want to redecorate everything for the change of the season. This year, I am hosting a brunch with my girlfriends close to Easter, so I decided to come up with a simple, cute, and festive tablescape using $1 supplies from Dollar Tree! I even took it one step further by creating a fun half balloon arch. Check out below to see how I did it!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Antique Gold Plastic Charger Plates
- White Stoneware Plates
- Wine glasses
- Mini Terra Cotta Pots
- Faux Moss
- Wooden Craft Towels
- White Balloons (I used 2-3 packs)
- Faux Greenery
- Speckled Easter Eggs
- Foam Mounting Tape
- Clear Packing Tape
- Painter’s Tape
Here’s How You Do It!
- First, I began with creating these fun and easy name tags. All I did was fill mini planters with faux moss.
- Next, I took white foam mounting tape and cut it to make it look like a little flag. I then wrapped it around a wooden craft stick and placed it inside the mini planter. I placed one at each table setting and surrounded the mini pot with faux greenery.
- For each table setting, I used a gold charger plate, a white dinner plate, white napkin wrapped about the plate, with the name tag placed on top.
- Along the table, I used various greenery, candleholders, flowers, vases, and my DIY Easter Egg Topiaries I made!
- Next, I created this cute and super EASY balloon arch.
- First, I took a long piece of clear packing tape and tripled it with more layers of tape to make a strong enough base for the balloons.
- Next I cut small holes along the long strip of tape where the ends of my balloons would fit.
- Once I lined up all of the balloons onto my strip of tape, I then hung the balloon arch up with (you guessed it) more tape! However, to hang it, I used painter’s tape so that it wouldn’t chip my paint and hung up the arch right behind my tablescape.
- To add a sweet and springy touch, I added some light greenery to my arch.
- SO EASY and a perfect way to add some sweetness to your next spring gathering!
Looking for additional ways to spruce up your tablescape for spring? Try out these 4 different table setting ideas!