Whether you have a dance or a big event coming up, wrist corsages are still all the rage! The only downside? The flowers die in a week and you’re left with a creepy looking keepsake. No worries… Dollar Tree can fix that! They have a great selection of faux flowers in all sorts of colors and types to match almost every dress out there. So pick up the color and type you want, along with the other items listed below, and make a corsage that will last forever!
Pick Your Flowers & Supplies:
- Your Favorite Faux Flowers (I suggest 2-3 different types)
- Ribbon (Any color of your choice)
- Glue (I used hot glue, but you can use any adhesive glue you prefer)
Time for Crafting:
- Remove the heads of the flowers from the stems and arrange them how you like.
- Cut the ribbon to approximately 10 inches. *TIP: It’s always better to over-cut than under-cut because you can always trim the excess.
- Adhere the flowers to the ribbon using either hot glue or another type of adhesive.
- Let them dry and ensure they are secure.
- Tie a ribbon around your wrist and you’re ready to dance the night away. Plus, you’ll have a corsage that is everlasting!
After your big event, place your “everlasting” corsage in a memory box to look back on!