Hey, all you Halloween lovers, guess what? The spooky season is upon us, which for me means that it is time to creep out my house! I decorate everything from my walls and halls, to my door and table décor. When I was at my local Dollar Tree the other day, I was instantly inspired with their huge array of Halloween items. I could not get enough of their artificial Halloween glitter branches, so I decided to stock up on everything they had. My husband wasn’t too thrilled with all of the glitter… ooops! 😉 With it, I decided to create some spooky floral arrangements to display around my home. Crawl this page to find out how I did it!
- Artificial Halloween Glitter Branches
- Crafter’s Square® Glittery Vase Fillers (I used the orange and purple pumpkins)
- Artificial Rose Bushes with Plastic Glitter Spiders and Eyeballs
- Artificial Glitter Spider Roses
- 7¼ or 9-inch Vase
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
Creep Along Step-by-Step:
- Start by taking your vase and filling it ¾ the way with glittery vase fillers.
- Next, organize your arrangement with various artificial rose bushes and glitter branches.
- I even took it one step further by hot gluing some additional pumpkin vase fillers to the flowers for a pop of color!
Display around your home and your guests will just die over your eye-catching arrangements!
Looking for more spooktacular Halloween décor? Create your own creepy crawly DIY Halloween deco mesh wreath!