Using the same décor year after year can become redundant! Get creative and do something different with your mantel this fall all while keeping it affordable! Combine a variety of Dollar Tree picture frames, pumpkins, banners, and other fall decorations to create the perfect vignette for your taste. String a small banner between frames, or layer a few different sized frames for a collaged look. Add texture and elements of autumn with pumpkins and faux leaves. You can even use letter stickers or hand-written messages to give it a personal touch. The possibilities are endless!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 8×10″ Frame
- Burlap Ribbon
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Letter Stickers
- 4 Faux Pumpkins
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Remove the glass and backing from the photo frame, leaving just the wooden frame.
- String and secure twine from one side of the frame to the other.
- Cut the burlap ribbon into 7 small triangular pennant flags and glue them directly to the twine strand.
- Press the H-E-L-L-O stickers to each separate burlap pennant.
- Press the F-A-L-L stickers to each separate pumpkin.
- Prop and arrange the banner frame and pumpkins on your mantle, creating a simple scene, saying “hello fall” in your cozy living room. Now your mantel is complete!
Want more DIY & Craft Ideas? Check out our latest and greatest ideas here.