Looking for a thoughtful and unique craft to make Dad for Father’s Day? Create this DIY picture frame for your hardworking loved one. Decorate a picture frame with a variety of tools and hardware, all available at Dollar Tree. Insert a photo of a special memory you share together. Pair this frame with more handy tools or a gift card he can use for his next project.
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Picture Frame
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Available at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Arrange and apply your tools and hardware directly to your photo frame using hot glue.
- Allow the tools to dry flat for two minutes before moving the frame.
- Insert your special photograph.
- Gift this special frame to your Dad for Father’s Day!
Fun Tip: This gift idea is so affordable, you can create many versions for all the new parents, friends, grandfathers, and siblings in your life!
Looking for additional gifts to give this Father’s Day? Check out these 4 easy DIY gifts kids can make for Father’s Day!