Center your Thanksgiving décor around the meal itself with a feast-inspired wreath! Utilize all things kitchen related by using a tray or chalkboard as the center and surround it with an assortment of seasonally colored utensils. Add a fun message like “Let’s Feast” or keep it classic with “Happy Thanksgiving.” Hang this wreath all month long and use it to write what your family is thankful for each week! For just a few bucks, you can create this re-usable wreath perfect for styling in your kitchen and dining space!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Orange, Gold, Red, or Silver Disposable Utensils
- Chalkboard or Nickel-Plated Serving Tray
- Black Spray Paint (If needed, Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Ribbon or Twine
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Use a chalkboard or black painted nickel serving tray as the center of your wreath.
- Use hot glue to apply utensils in a patterned alternating design on the diameter of your chalkboard or tray.
- Use a glue and a small 2-inch loop of ribbon or twine to create a spot for hanging on the back of the chalkboard or tray.
- Use chalk to write a message at the center of your wreath and hang in your kitchen or dining space!
Looking for additional wreath idea for fall? Check out this harvest deco mesh wreath!