Dress up your front door for summer with a blooming nature-inspired wreath that never dies! I love switching up my front door décor especially during the different seasons. I am also a big fan of creating home décor items that I can keep forever, so this wreath idea is perfect. I simply used felt and a foam wreath form from Dollar Tree to create this colorful display. I then cut out green leaf shapes and pink flower petals from the felt and glued them into place on the wreath form. This sweet and simple design is the perfect pop for your front door to cheerfully welcome guests into your home for summer!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Foam Wreath Form
- Felt – Dark Green, Light Green, Pink, Yellow, and Orange (can also additional colors for the flower)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Cut the dark and light green felt into leaf shapes of varying sizes.
- Cut the pink (or desired color) felt into flower petals.
- Cut the yellow and orange felt for the center of your flower.
- Use hot glue to layer, cover, and surround your wreath form in green “leaves.”
- Glue your flower in place wherever you like best, layering the petals first and then the yellow and orange center.
- Hang your beautiful blooming wreath on display on your front door to welcome your guests!
Looking for additional wreath ideas for summer? Check out this juicy pineapple wreath!