Poinsettias are one of the most popular flowers this time of year and when you see them, you know the holiday season is in swing. Poinsettia craft arrangements make lovely centerpieces and add a bright cheerfulness to any room… but filling your home or business décor with real poinsettias can get pricey, especially around the holidays when budgets are tight. We’re letting you in on a seasonal secret — artificial flowers from Dollar Tree look just like the real thing and they’re only $1 per bush! Create your own Poinsettia and Apple Bouquet to display as the perfect holiday centerpiece all season long. Plus, you can store it away with the rest of the Christmas decorations and reuse it next year!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Floral Foam Vase Insert
- Poinsettia Bush
- Glittery Berry Bush
- Mini Red Apples
- Glass Vase
- Wire Cutters
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Separate a few strands from the raffia and tie a bow around the neck of the vase. Trim the ends with scissors.
- Loosely fill the vase with the remaining raffia. Push the raffia back to one side of the vase and insert the apples nested in the front showing through the side of the vase.
- Use a knife to trim the bottom of the foam insert to fit snuggly inside the neck of the vase.
- Cut the individual poinsettias from the bush and insert them into the foam, evenly spaced.
- Cut the berries from the bush and insert them evenly spaced around the poinsettias to fill in.