St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner! Celebrate by hosting a weekend breakfast or brunch party complete with festive food. Use Dollar Tree’s foil pie pans to mold and create a shamrock shape and fill with delicious quiche. Festively green, this recipe is sure to wow your guests! Packed with protein, it’s the perfect kick-start to a fun-filled St. Patrick’s Day.
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Foil Pie Pan
- Pre-Made Pie Crust
- ½ Cup Chopped Yellow Onion, Sautéed
- 1 Cup Frozen Chopped Spinach, Thawed and Drained
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheese
- Medium Mixing Bowl
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Gather your ingredients and preheat the oven to 375°.
- Using both hands, mold the foil pie pan into a shamrock shape.
- Press pie crust into the bottom of the foil pan.
- Pre-bake the pie crust for eight minutes and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- Spread shredded cheese in the bottom of your pie crust.
- Layer the spinach and onions over top of the cheese.
- Pour the egg and milk mixture evenly over the spinach.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the egg mixture is set.
- Allow the quiche to cool for 5-10 minutes, slice, and serve warm. Enjoy!