Backyard BBQs and nights spent under the stars are what summertime is all about! Set up a new game in your yard to enjoy with your friends and family using two fun supplies from Dollar Tree. Scatter an assortment of plastic yard flamingos and use glow-in-the-dark necklaces and bracelets to create a fun ring toss game. Create a line to toss from and aim to get the ring around a flamingo’s neck. Keep it fun and simple or use a marker to write numbers on each flamingo, making it a scoring game. These glowing rings are the perfect way to enjoy the game into the late evening hours. The sun never sets on summertime fun!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Gather your supplies.
- Place the flamingo stakes into the grass of your yard. Scatter the flamingos for a varied challenge!
- Use a marker to write scoring numbers on the side of each flamingo, if desired.
- Crack and secure all bracelets and necklaces together, creating glowing ring-toss circles.
- Establish a line where players will toss from, and take turns tossing the glow rings to the flamingo necks.
- Have a blast tossing these rings in the evening and into the night as the rings continue to glow!
Looking for fun ways to enjoy the outdoors this summer? Check out these 3 pool noodle games!