By the time the month of June rolls around, most of the country is experiencing the summer season full of warmth and sunshine. Bring summer-inspired colors and flare to your front door by creating a flip-flop wreath! Bright flip-flops and flowers are an unexpected and fun approach to a summer door display that will truly wow your guests!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 4-6 Pairs Of Flip-Flops, Depending on Wreath Size
- 12″ Foam Wreath (Standard Size for Front Door)
- Artificial Flowers
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Lay your foam wreath, flip-flops, and flowers out on a table. Arrange the flip-flops and flowers on the wreath as desired. This enables a visual representation prior to gluing.
- Plug in and warm up the hot glue gun, and then begin gluing the flip-flops directly to the foam wreath in desired arrangement. Hold each pair of flip-flops in place a few moments until glue has completely set.
- Fill in remaining open areas with flowers, gluing them directly to the wreath or flip-flops.
- Once the hot glue has dried, your wreath is ready to be hung!
- This project can be adapted to use a variety of flip-flop and flower colors for patriotic celebrations, sports team pride, or other seasonal events.
Looking for more flip-flop wreath ideas? Check out this welcome flip-flop wreath sign for the summer!