Keep your centerpiece arrangements chic while staying on budget by using faux flowers, foam craft balls, and candleholders… all found at Dollar Tree! Read on and get ready to gather up your wedding party for a fun evening of crafting. These gorgeous round faux flower centerpieces can be made months in advance, so your final wedding details are stress-free and setup is easy. Choose from gorgeous $1 faux flowers in a variety of styles and colors from Dollar Tree. Mix and match to fit your wedding theme and colors!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Faux Flowers (Enough Blooms to Cover Each Foam Ball)
- Foam Craft Balls
- Glass Taper Candleholders
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Available at Dollar Tree)
- Hot glue the rim of a glass taper candleholder to the foam craft ball. Let set for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut each flower’s stem about 2″ below the bloom, leaving enough stem to poke into the foam craft ball.
- Hot glue the end of the cut flower stems and insert the stem directly into the foam craft ball, leaving just the flower bloom showing. The hot glue will help hold the flowers in place securely so your centerpieces stay intact when transporting to your reception tables.
- Repeat step two until the entire ball is covered in your colorful blooms.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for every one of your reception tables. Stunning, simple, and smart, you’re sure to wow your guests with this elegant decoration. They’ll never guess that they only cost a few dollars to make. Pair your flower centerpieces with fancy framed table numbers and long-stem glass tealight candleholders to complete the look!