With the big game just around the corner, it’s time to show your team spirit. Step up your game by giving yourself a DIY football manicure! Paint your nails in your team’s colors or, if you’re just tuning in for the commercials, you can go with our classic green and brown nail art idea below. Football laces are super simple to draw using a white paint marker or white nail polish. Customize a kick-off-ready look and show off your spirit fingers during the big game!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Brown Nail Polish
- White Nail Polish (Fine Tip) or a White Paint Marker
- Green Nail Polish
- Clear Top Coat (Optional)
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Paint your nails green and brown, alternating colors as you choose.
- Allow your nails to dry completely.
- Use white nail polish or white paint marker to draw football laces on the brown nails.
- Apply a clear top coat if you wish and allow your nails to dry.