Kick off football season by building an epic snack stadium in time for this week’s game! Create a spread that looks like a football stadium, complete with a field of layered dip surrounded by stands of chips, crackers, veggies, and more for dipping. Pipe sour cream over your dip to mimic yard lines and end zones. Decorate the field with extra toppings like sliced olives, shredded cheese, and seasonings. Get creative with your snack stadium and customize yours in any size, design, or team colors and use any ingredients your family and friends love… there are no rules or penalties!
Prep the your snack stadium ahead of time, cover, and refrigerate until game time. Place it at the center of your party table or on the coffee table for everyone to enjoy while watching the game. This idea is sure to be a game day touchdown!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Medium Foil Pan
- Large Foil Pan
- Veggies, Sliced
- Sour Cream
- Sliced Olives
- Shredded Cheese
- Plastic Food Storage Bag
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Start by mixing or layering your favorite dips in the medium foil pan. Use your ingredients to arrange the dip into a field. For example, we used guacamole to create the field and salsa for the end zones.
- Add toppings like shredded cheese and olives to create borders if desired.
- Spoon sour cream into a plastic food storage bag and cut a small hole in the corner. Use this to pipe yard lines and end zones or field goal posts.
- Once your dip is finished (and you’ve made the field of your dreams!), place the medium foil pan of dip into the large foil pan.
- Slice veggies and place them around the dip in the larger tray, along with chips, crackers, and more until the stadium is filled with delicious snacks. Serve and enjoy!