‘Tis the season for DIY decorating! If you’re looking to make your home festive for your holiday party, but need to stick to a budget, try this easy, fun, and affordable craft. With $1 frames and gift bags, you can add a creative holiday accent to any room in minutes! You may even have all the supplies you need at home already. Simply cut a festive design out of a holiday gift bag, add it to your favorite picture frame, and voilà! You have holiday photo frame art to hang on the walls or display on your tables.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Holiday Gift Bag (or Wrapping Paper)
- Picture Frame
- Frame Easel (Optional)
- Garland/Floral/Ornament Accents
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Cut your favorite design or section out of the holiday gift bag to fit the size of your frame.
- If needed, use tape to help secure the gift bag in place inside the frame.
- You may also choose to remove the glass pane from the frame for less glare.
- Replace the frame back.
- Accent with garland, Christmas flowers, and ornaments!