Shared by Dollar Tree’s Value Seekers Club®! Want more ideas like this? Join the Club >
We love projects that are simple, yet have a big impact. These framed hugs and kisses are made with love and a few products found at Dollar Tree. Perfect for a festive Valentine’s Day decoration, holiday dinner table centerpiece, or festive office décor!
- 4 Picture Frames
- Construction Paper
- Plastic Beaded Necklaces
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
Make with Love:
- Disassemble each frame and discard the glass panes.
- Cut a piece of construction paper to fit the size of the frame, insert it into the frame, and reassemble the frame.
- Carefully cut the plastic beaded necklaces so you can form an “X” and an “O” with the pieces.
- Using hot glue, secure the beads to the construction paper, making two “X” frames and two “O” frames.
- Place the frames in alternating order to create “XOXO”.
Looking for gifts to give to your Valentine this upcoming holiday? Check out these gift ideas for your sweetheart!