One of the sweetest ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day is with a love note! It doesn’t matter if you type it or handwrite it, if it’s long or short, just as long as it comes from the heart. If you want to add an extra touch of thoughtfulness, frame your note so the one you love can display it proudly and reread it all the time. Perfect for a desk decoration at work or a nightstand reminder at home, a framed love note will let them know just how much they are cherished by you!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Picture Frame
- Pen or Marker (For Handwritten Love Notes)
- White Paper
- Construction Paper (We Recommend Pink or Red)
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Remove the backing from your picture frame.
- Using a pen, trace the outline of the picture frame backing onto a piece of construction paper.
- Use scissors to cut the construction paper to size.
- Use a pen to trace a big heart shape in the center of the construction paper and use scissors to cut the heart out and set aside.
- Handwrite or print out your love note on white paper.
- Again, use a pen to trace the outline of the picture frame backing onto the love note and use scissors to cut to size.
- Place your love note under the construction paper with your words displayed through the heart cutout.
- Insert them into the picture frame and secure the backing.
- Gift your framed note to that special someone, or put one on display for some lovable Valentine’s Day décor!
Learn how to create and fill Valentine’s Day Fortune Cookies… another fun way exchange notes with your someone special!