Adding tropical touches throughout the home is my favorite way to transform my space for summer! Palms, flamingos, and bright colors come together to form a fun hoop wreath, perfect for decorating any porch or party for summer. I painted my hula hoop in a bright color and decorated it with a variety of greenery, tropical flowers, and balloons. This light-weight hoop wreath is a great way to dress up a front door, decorate a pool area, or hang above a party table or photo booth. Even if you’re not going on vacation this summer, adding subtle tropical vibes can make your home feel like an escape!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Plastic Flamingos
- Hula Hoop
- Spray Paint
- Faux Greenery and Flowers
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
It’s Time To FlaminGO and Make This Wreath!
- Spray paint your hula hoop in your desired color and allow it to dry fully.
- Use scissors to trim faux greenery and hot glue to apply and attach it to the hula hoop. Use hot glue to attach the flamingo to the hula hoop as well.
- Blow up (non-helium) and secure a variety of different colored and sized balloons. Tie them to your hula hoop with twine.
- Hang your hoop as a wreath on your front door, over your mantle, or as wall party décor!
If you’re obsessed with flamingos like I am, try making these adorable DIY flamingo succulent planters for the summer!