Looking to get that contour makeup look with defined cheekbones and highlight your bone structure? Then you have come to the right place! I am here to show you how you can get the look for less using $1 makeup from Dollar Tree! We all know that makeup can be SUPER expensive, especially if you are just wanting to try something new, which is why Dollar Tree is the perfect place to shop for not only your everyday makeup, but for makeup that you may only use on special occasions. You won’t have to feel bad about not using it all the time since it was only $1 each! Now, are you ready to see how I did it? Follow step-by-step below!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Sassy+Chic™ Moisturizing Foundation
- Sassy+Chic™ Beauty Blender
- L.A. Colors® Contour Stick
- L.A. Colors® Pressed Powder Foundation (Lighter and Darker Shade)
- L.A. Colors® Concealer
- L.A. Colors® Highlighter
- L.A. Colors® Liquid Highlighter
- L.A. Colors® Black Dramatilash Lush Mascara
- Powder Brush
- Makeup Brushes
Follow Along Step-by-Step:
- I started by applying my Sassy+Chic™ Moisturizing Foundation with my beauty blender, until my entire face was covered.
- To get that contour look, define my cheekbones, and frame my face, I used L.A. Colors® Contour Stick. I used it under my eyes, on my cheekbones, in between my eyebrows, on the top of my nose, in the crease above my lips, and in the middle of my chin and blended it using my beauty blender.
- Next, I used my lighter L.A. Colors® Pressed Powder Foundation and makeup brush overtop of the areas that I used my contour stick to make those areas “pop.”
- Then, I took the darker L.A. Colors® Pressed Powder Foundation and powder brush overtop of my cheekbones to give them definition (it also helps if you suck your cheeks in ;)) as well as the top of my forehead and around my jawline.
- I then took the lighter L.A. Colors® Pressed Powder Foundation and makeup brush overtop of the areas that I used the dark powder foundation just to make the two shades blend a little better.
- Next, I used the L.A. Colors® Liquid Highlighter on top of my cheekbones to give them that “dewy” look.
- To complete the look, I topped off my eyelashes with L.A. Colors® Black Dramatilash Lush Mascara.
Looking for additional makeup ideas? Try out this natural makeup look idea!