Hey, gals, are you looking to create the perfect smoky eye you always see, but can never replicate? Well no worries because I am here to show you not only how to create a smoky eye look, but I’ll show you how you can do it on a budget without having to spend a fortune on expensive makeup! I love going to Dollar Tree for all my makeup because they have everything that I need. Plus, I don’t mind getting a few makeup items that I don’t necessarily need, but want to try since they are only $1 each! So keep on reading, to see how you too, can be camera ready and show off your glam smoky eye look!
Stock Up on a Few Makeup Supplies:
- Makeup Brushes
- Sassy+Chic™ B.B. Beauty Cream
- L.A. Colors® Smokey Eyeshadow (Black, Brown
- L.A. Colors® Black Auto Eyeliner
- L.A. Colors® Shadow by Numbers (Neutral)
- L.A. Colors® Black Matte Liquid Liner
- L.A. Colors® Gold Cosmic Eye Pencil
- Wet n Wild® Plain Black Faux Eyelashes
- L.A. Colors® Black Big Lash Mascara
- L.A. Colors® Red Shiny Lipstick
Lights, Camera, Glam Time!
- First, I applied foundation as I normally would using my go-to Sassy+Chic™ B.B. Beauty Cream.
- Next, I used L.A. Colors® Black Smokey Eyeshadow and applied it to the bottom portion of my eyelid and covered the bottom of my lid completely.
- I then used L.A. Colors® Brown Smokey Eyeshadow and applied it to the crease of my eyelid.
- Then, I used #4 in the L.A. Colors® Neutral Shadow by Numbers palette and applied it to the outer portion of my eyelid and along the crease of my eyelid.
- Don’t worry, your smoky eye is almost complete! I then used L.A. Colors® Gold Cosmic Eye Pencil and applied it to the top outer corner of my eyelid for a glow affect.
- Next, I took Wet n Wild® Plain Black Faux Eyelashes and applied the glue (that they came with) to the flat inside portion of the lashes (can also follow directions on packaging for eyelashes). Then I picked them up using my tweezers and applied them to my eyelids, holding for a few seconds. Don’t forget to touch them up using L.A. Colors® Black Big Lash Mascara!
- Finally, I used L.A. Colors® Black Matte Liquid Liner to the top of my eyelids to complete my look!
Voila… glam smoky eye look complete!