The Halloween season is in full effect, which means I have to start decorating! First things first: I need something for my front door to welcome the trick-or-treaters when they arrive. So, I headed to my local Dollar Tree to get inspired and instantly fell in love with their adorable Halloween tinsel feather boas. I decided that I would make them the base for my Halloween wreath. I topped it off with jack-o-lantern picks, filled it in with decorative mesh ribbon and voila… my door décor was complete!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Metal Wreath Ring
- Halloween Decorative Mesh Ribbon (Black and Orange)
- Halloween Tinsel Feather Boas (Black and Orange)
- Foam Jack-O-Lantern Picks
Conjure Up This Wreath!
- Weave your black feather boa in and out of your metal wreath ring. Repeat with your orange boa.
- Repeat this same process using your black and orange decorative mesh to fill in the gaps. You can also use Dollar Tree’s purple decorative mesh ribbon to add a pop of color.
- Finally, stick in your foam jack-o-lantern picks to give your wreath a Halloween feel!
Hang on your front door to welcome all your trick-or-treaters!
Looking for more Halloween wreath ideas? Check out this eye-catching googly eye wreath!