Say goodbye to summer and hello to fall with a new harvest wreath for your front door. Welcome your guests with maple leaves, mini gourds, and all the colors of autumn… not to mention all the supplies you need total under $15!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 14″ Metal Wreath Form
- 6 Decorative Mesh Rolls (4 solid Harvest Colors, double two of the colors)
- 1 Pack of 12-ct. Glitter Maple Leaves
- 1 Pack of 50-ct. Maple Leaves
- 10 Harvest Fall Floral Picks
- 4 Rolls of Metallic Floral Wire
- Wire Cutters
Easy Step-by-Step Instructions:
- Unwind the first foot of four of the deco mesh rolls. Tie the ends to interior rings of the wreath at cross-points.
- From the back of the wreath, gently push about 5” loops of the mesh in-between the rings of the wreath form, alternating colors and working around the wreath until the end of the rolls.
- Use the additional two rolls of deco mesh to fill in any gaps. Reserve one cardboard deco mesh roll core (directions to follow).
- Cut stems off of 10 assorted fall floral picks
- Using floral wire, create 5 individual “bouquets” using the stems, and trim the stems at the bottom.
- Attach the bouquets to the wreath with floral wire.
- Wrap remaining decorative metallic wire in a tight coil around the cardboard deco mesh roll core. Cut after coiling is complete.
- Gently twist the cardboard back and forth and ease it out from under the wire. This will create a tight wire coil “spring”. Repeat with all colors.
- Attach springs to the wreath form by coiling the end of the wire spring around the metal form.
- Hang wreath with a Dollar Tree Metal wreath hanger and enjoy!