Shared by Dollar Tree’s Value Seekers Club®! Want more ideas like this? Join the Club >
One of the best things about the holidays is receiving colorful cards and sweet sentiments in the mail from family and friends. But with a growing pile of cards and not enough room to display all of them, what should you do? Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle… grab a few supplies from Dollar Tree and get started on this fun and affordable way to deck your halls! Create this awesome holiday greeting card display with all of your holiday cards you received this season using $1 supplies from Dollar Tree. Use clothespins, binder clips, ribbon, and decorative tape, glitter glue, or paint and voila – a simple yet sentimental décor addition that that will keep you and your guests merry all season long!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Wooden Clothespins
- Paint, Glitter Glue, or Decorative Tape
- Binder Clips
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Decorate your clothespins with paint, glitter glue, and decorative tape, or leave them as is.
- Cut multiple pieces of ribbon that are a little longer than the length of your window curtains.
- Use the binder clips to attach the ribbons to the curtain rod or to the top of the curtain.
- Clip greeting cards onto the ribbons with clothespins and enjoy them all season long!
Share your festive crafts and creations with us on Facebook and have a happy holiday!