Capturing the holiday season through photographs is a must! I love setting up a designated space at an event for fun photos to take place. Craft your own photo frame using foam poster board, wrapping paper, ornaments, LED string lights, and other holiday embellishments, all from Dollar Tree! Bright lights and flashy ornaments make me nostalgic, thinking back on old Christmas memories and photos. Line a black foam board with big classic bulb ornaments, and string them with small LED string lights. Add a glittery bow at the top center to create a focal point on the frame. Prop the frame up and make signs or additional props for a photo station. For just a few bucks, this easy frame will make tons of memories last beyond the evening!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Foam Poster Board
- Box Cutting Knife or Serrated Knife
- Ruler or Straight Edge
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Wrapping Paper
- Bulb Ornaments
- Battery-Operated LED String Lights
- 2 “AA” Batteries
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Use a straight edge and marker to trace a 4 inch frame around the inside of the rectangle board.
- Use a serrated knife or box cutter or utility knife to cut the line carefully.
- Wrap your frame in paper if desired, or glue the ornaments directly to the board.
- Glue the bow or embellishment of your choice to the top center.
- Wrap the string lights around the ornaments and tape the battery pack to the back of the frame.
- Hang suspended on string from the ceiling or prop for your guests to hold as they pose for photos. Have fun capturing all of your fun holiday memories!
Capture even more fun holiday ideas on the blog here!