It’s that time of year again! You better believe it, Santa Claus is coming to town! Welcome him and this merry season into your home with a Santa wreath. Your family will be giddy with excitement this time of year and any hint of Santa adds to the merriment! With just four supplies, you can craft this easy-to-make wreath using floral foam from Dollar Tree. No difficult assembly required, simply knot deco mesh around a floral wreath form for his beard and top it off with his signature hat. This is a fun festive spin on traditional wreaths, one your kids will adore!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Floral Wreath Ring
- White Deco Mesh
- Santa hat
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Tie twine directly across the lower 1/3 of your wreath form, from one side to the other. Secure it in place with hot glue.
- Hot glue your Santa hat in place on the top half of your wreath form.
- Cut small 4-5 inch strips of deco mesh, and secure them to the round wreath form with knots. Repeat knotting mesh until the wreath form is covered, creating a beard.
- Trim the mesh beard as needed and add additional mesh if any spots are in need.
- Hang and enjoy your new jolly front door decoration!
Want more DIY & Craft Ideas? Check out our latest and greatest ideas here.