Are you or your kids struggling on what gift to give this Valentine’s Day? Well ,worry no more and make your very own homemade keepsake valentines using $1 supplies from Dollar Tree! Whether you are looking to customize your own picture frame to give to your mom or dad, or wanting to make something special for your significant other, Dollar Tree has got you covered. Check out below to see how you too can make your own personalized homemade keepsake valentine!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Assorted Wood Shapes or Photo Frames
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Craft Sticks
- 6-pk. Artists’ Brushes
- Chipboard Style 3-D Stickers
- 55-ct Acrylic Gemstones
- Decorative Tape
- Wood Letters or Numbers
- Alphabet Puffy Stickers
- 2-oz. Mod Podge® Adhesive
- Assorted Paints
Follow Along Step-by-Step:
- Start with a wood shape or frame.
- Paint desired color, brush on Mod Podge® then add glitter.
- Use letters, stickers, and paint to add a message.
- Embellish with stickers, hot glued wooden cut-outs, and more!
Looking for additional homemade gifts to give for Valentine’s Day? Make your own Valentine’s Day fortune cookies!