Shared by Dollar Tree’s Value Seekers Club®! Want more ideas like this? Join the Club >
We’re so fascinated with snow globes… it’s like peering into a tiny winter wonderland! These little snow globes are super quick and easy to make, and will give you an excuse to buy all of those cute miniature trees and figurines you see at your local Dollar Tree! Since we’re not adding water to these, as long as it fits in the jar, you can use it. You can even include photos of your family or faux flowers. Use lidded jars you may already have around the house or pick up a couple new ones for just a buck each.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Lidded Jars
- Miniature Trees, Flowers, or Figurines (That Fit Inside Your Jar)
- Cotton Balls
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Glue figurines, flowers, berries, cotton balls, etc. to the inside of the jar lids. Be sure to leave space around the edges so you’ll still be able to screw the lid back on the jar.
- Pour a small amount of glitter, sequins, or fake snow into the jar.
- Once the glue is dry and you’ve finished decorating, screw the lid on the jar and turn it upside down.
- Display your homemade snow globe on your mantel with candles, group several together as a centerpiece, or line up on a windowsill for a cheerful touch.
Want more DIY & Craft Ideas? Check out our latest and greatest ideas here.