Shared by Dollar Tree’s Value Seekers Club®! Want more ideas like this? Join the Club >
Calling all pizza lovers! Pizza night is a family-favorite in all households, but here’s an idea to put a fun spin on a classic meal. Make these cool themed pizzas to match any occasion, such as hearts for Valentine’s Day or a football for your little quarterback’s birthday. It’s super easy, won’t cost you a fortune, and is a tasty treat to help you celebrate the occasion.
- Pizza Crust
- Pizza Sauce
- Pizza Cutter, Knife, or Kitchen Scissors
- Metal Pizza Baking Pans
It’s Pizza Making Time:
- Trim the pizza crusts into your desired shapes (we did hearts and footballs, but you can do any shape you desire), then place the crusts onto pizza pans.
- Spread a layer of pizza sauce on the crusts, then sprinkle the cheese on top of the sauce.
- Cut the pepperoni into your desired shapes. You can use the pepperoni to mimic the shape of your crusts, like we did with the hearts, OR you can use the pepperoni to bring your pizza to life, like we did with the football. Add the pepperoni to the top to finish off your pizzas.
- Bake in the oven at 400° for 8-10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Cutting the pizza crusts can be tough, so keep in mind that (depending on your skill level) you can use a knife, pizza cutter, or kitchen scissors.
What better way to finish off your themed meal than by making a themed dessert! Follow along step-by-step on how to make peanut butter gingersnap football dip.