January 26, 2018 | Celebrations | Written by Value Seekers Club
Brrrrrr… it’s that chilly time of year, but just because it’s cold outside doesn’t mean you can’t have fun inside! And, that fun doesn’t have to cost a fortune. Set up a quick and simple hot chocolate station and celebrate being inside with your favorite people. Maybe it’s a family PJ party or a movie night in with your BFFs. No matter who you share it with, a hot chocolate station makes cold weather a lot more fun! Shared by Dollar Tree’s Value Seekers Club®! Want more ideas like this? Join the Club >
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Prepackaged Hot Chocolate Mix
- Decorative Mugs
- Bowls for Toppings and Mixings
- Peppermint Candies
- Chocolate Chips
- And More!
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Fill bowls with each of your hot chocolate toppings and mixings and set them out on a table.
- Make hot chocolate using instant mix.
- Fill your festive mugs with hot chocolate.
- Let all your friends and family top their hot chocolate with all the sweets.
- Cozy up and start sipping!
If you love coffee, check out this Coffee Bar to Remember idea, too!