We have a Halloween deco mesh wreath idea that’s super simple and scary good. Spookify your front door by recreating this Halloween wreath, complete with fake spiders for a creepy-crawly look. Get into the spirit of the holiday with this craft and greet all your guests, ghouls, and trick-or-treaters in a fantastic way!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 7 Deco Mesh Rolls (3 Orange, 3 Purple, and 1 Black)
- Willow Wreath
- 45-pk. Halloween Chenille Stems
- 2 Packs of Black Plastic Spiders
- 4 Glittery Halloween Floral Branches and Stems
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Cut all chenille stems in half.
- Twist chenille stems at various points around the edges of the wreath leaving 3″ ends open to hold the mesh in place.
- Unwind the first deco mesh roll and create a 3″ loop at the end of the roll.
- Secure the loop to wreath form by twisting a chenille stem around the loop twice.
- Take an 8″ bunch of deco mesh, bunch and secure the mesh around the wreath using the next closest chenille stem, repeating until you reach the end of the roll.
- Create a loop at the end of the roll and secure by twisting a chenille stem around the loop twice.
- Repeat with the next six rolls of mesh, alternating colors, and alternating which chenille stems you use to secure the mesh.
- Insert plastic spiders into the deco mesh, securing with chenille stems.
- Cut Halloween floral branches and stems to size and insert them throughout the wreath.
- Hang your new Halloween wreath and enjoy!