Looking for really inexpensive favor ideas? Maybe you want personalized favors that won’t break your budget? Simple… just get really creative with the ordinary! With a little paper, double-sided tape, a color printer, and a dash of creativity, you can create whimsical personalized favors out of seemingly ordinary items like lip balm, playing cards, bottled water, and more. Your guests will actually use them, and they’ll appreciate the little printed reminder of this special occasion. Just use these printable templates or design your own to create a meaningful party favor.
What You’ll Need:
- Choose Your Favor… lip balm, playing cards, and bottled water from Dollar Tree are all useful and economical choices, especially for warm-weather weddings!
- Label Sheets (peel & stick printable paper) or Cardstock
- Double-Sided Tape (if using cardstock)
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- First, design and print labels with a message (if you want), plus your names and wedding date. We printed our labels on 81⁄2×11″ label sheets, and then cut them out. You could also choose to print your labels on cardstock.
- Remove any existing labels from your favors.
- Peel the backing off each printed label and care¬fully place them on the favor. Take your time and be sure to avoid air bubbles. If you are using cardstock, use double-sided tape to adhere the label to the favor, plus to stick the label seams together for a professional-looking finish.
- Place your favors at each place setting, or create a festive favor basket, table, or tray.
Lip Balm Favors
No matter what time of year your wedding is, everyone can appreciate a tube of lip balm. They disappear so quickly that this is one favor you know will be useful. (FREE Label Template)
Playing Card Favors
A pack of playing cards is a great way to pass time. Get your guests playing together at the reception and create some fun memories, or give the kids something to do. Plus, these cards can be used in the future for family game night, or on camping trips! (FREE Label Template)
Water Bottle Favors
Water bottle favors are especially useful for outdoor weddings. Keep your guests hydrated during the ceremony or at the reception when it’s time to start dancing. (FREE Label Template)
Visit DollarTree.com to shop our Inexpensive Personalized Wedding Favors idea.