Are you craving all things fresh, bright, and beautiful in your home for summer? Me, too! From my walls to my front door, everything is decorated in bright, cheerful colors. And, if you’re looking for some juicy summer door décor, this DIY wreath will be the pineapple of everyone’s eye. It’s my new favorite summertime decoration and I’m sharing the how-to with you. This cheerful pineapple-shaped sunflower wreath will give your entrance the burst of color it deserves for the perfect warm-weather welcome.
Scrumptious $1 Supplies:
- Wire Wreath Form
- Deco Mesh (Any Color Because It Will Be Hidden)
- Faux Sunflowers
- Faux Greenery
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
Crush This Craft:
- Use your hands to gently and carefully bend the wreath form into a pineapple shape.
- Wrap the form completely in deco mesh and hot glue in place. This will help the wreath keep the shape of a pineapple.
- Pop the sunflowers off of the stems and glue each one directly onto the mesh covering it completely so that no mesh shows.
- Hot glue greenery at the top to mimic the pineapple’s crown.
- Allow your new sunflower-covered pineapple-shaped wreath to dry completely and hang on your front door for a sweet summertime look.
Check out other fun summer tips and ideas on the blog!